Saturday, August 23, 2008

At The Roller Skating Disco




Yesterday I went to a Roller Skating Disco. I went with my friend called Louis. He has a little sister, her name is Rosalind. She is one of my brothers friends. Louis is a good friend and a good roller skater. I think he is better than me because he has practiced more than me. When we got there we were too early, so we watched a car race. It wasn't a real car race with the ordernary cars, it was a mini car race , I mean a go-cart race. When the door was open and we went in, me and Louis saw Hayden. Hayden is another friend of ours. He has two brothers. One of them is called Matthew, he is eight years old. The other one is Jacob, he is small and he is five years old. Later on we saw Noah, he is one of my friends and Louis's friends. It was fun at the disco because they did games and because we got to see each other. When Hayden played the game, he won the game. This is how the game that they did is played. There is two people in the middle, then the two people in the middle do this, one of them spins a bottle and what ever corner it points to the people in that corner are out, it's that simple. I forgot to tell you that who ever is standing in a corner last is the winner. That person gets the bottle.

1 comment:

AC from MK said...

As someone who can't roller skate I am very impressed. Mind you, I can't ski either!