Saturday, September 27, 2008

My Birthday Party





Today it was my birthday, but yesterday it was my birthday party and my party was at the Mega Slide at Tahuna and I invited some of my friends. I invited Callan, Nash, Louis, Jacob, Daniel, Milan and Raki that didn't come. First we went on the Mega Slide and Jacob was the last person to finish all of the lanes. The next thing was lunch we got lots and lots of lunch but it was delicious. After that I got to open the presents from my friends, and man those presents were awesome and cool mixed together like mega awesome and more and after that home time. It was a big day wasn't it.

2 comments:

AC from MK said...

Happy Birthday Konan - hope the football shirt wasn't too big!!

AC from MK said...

Did you get mum and dad to go down the slide?